OPET PETROLCULUK ANONIM SIRKETI CORPORATE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CLARIFICATION TEXT ON PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF CUSTOMER PERSONAL DATA
1. DATA SUPERVISOR
AS per Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 ("Law”), your personal data will be processes as described below within the scope of the processes regarding the corporate products we provide, especially for Otobil, Otofilo and Fuel Card, by Opet Petrolculuk Anonim Sirketi (“Company” or “Opet”) as data supervisor.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED
Your Collected Personal Data will be processed for;
- Provided that it is relevant to establishment and performance of an agreement directly, based on the fact that the personal data of the agreement parties and legal reason that the data supervisor must carry out its legal obligations;
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units in order to benefit the relevant people from the products and services offered by our company and carrying out the relevant business processes,
- Creating offers for corporate products and sending them to you,
- Performing technical and administrative procedures to provide you with the products or services you have requested from our company (for example, if installation of the hardware necessary for using the services in question, carrying out necessary technical works, identifying your access to information systems regarding corporate products and creating user accounts)
- Making the necessary communications for the delivery of the products and services you have purchased to you,
- Carrying out your payment transactions,
- Providing after sales assistance services and providing technical support,
- Providing products and services with order management,
- Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data supervisor, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed;
- Responding to your requests and complaints submitted to us and performing the necessary processes for your requests (for example, receiving your feedback about our services),
- Realizing processes for ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Conducting marketing and commercial communications with our corporate customers about corporate products and services offered by our company,
- Developing our products and services, planning internal business strategies within this scope,
- Preventing communication problems that may occur during the presentation of our products and services and for receiving the necessary information updates from you within this scope,
- Carrying out activities for the legal and economic security of our Company with our products and services (for example, monitoring and analyzing to prevent fraudulent payments during payment transactions, auditing suspicious sales transactions)
- Sharing with suppliers for the follow-up and control of sales activities.
- Because it is mandatory for the data supervisor to fulfill its legal obligation;
- Fulfilling our legal obligations (for example, sending notifications arising from tax legislation or legislation on the energy market and keeping records; or responding to information and document requests made by authorized persons and institutions)
- Because Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, usage or protection of a right;
- Resolving lawsuits or similar disputes and to protect the rights and interests of our Company.
3. TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT REASON PROCESSES PERSONAL DATA BE SENT
We may share your collected personal data with public institutes and financial advisers regarding financial issues to fulfill our legal obligations, with services from whom we receive technical support due to device installation and maintenance, with our vendors, services to fulfill our obligations originating from the agreement, with establishments from whom we receive technical infrastructure and with third party service providers which provides technical support, with consultants and other technical, legal and financial service providers to whom we provide services within the scope of our legitimate interest and with our business partners with whom we work to perform advertisement activities.
4. COLLECTION METHOD AND LEGAL REASON OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are collected by our Company through online forms, e-mail and call center communications, through the website and physically, through our dealers, printed forms and written documents, based on the legal reasons stated in the article 2 of the Clarification Text.
a) RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER LISTED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
As a personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- To request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- In spite of the fact that it is processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and provisions of other laws, to request deletion or wiping off your personal data if the reasons for processing are removed and to request notifying third parties to whom your personal data are transferred regarding these transactions within this scope or in case of wrong processing,
- To object results against the person by analyzing the processes data via automatic systems individually,
- To request the compensation of the damage in the event that your personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
You can send your applications regarding your rights specified above by filling Opet Petrolculuk Anonim Sirketi Data Owner Application Form which can be found at https://www.opet.com.tr/bilgi-toplulugu-hizmetleri/kisisel-verilerin-korunmasi address. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.