Smart Station Services
You Always Get the Right Fuel from Opet!
You can register to your Opet Smart Fueling System in order to get the right fuel to your vehicle by recognizing that your car is using petrol or diesel fuel via its license plate.
How can I register with the Opet Smart Fueling System?
- Write fuel space, your car's license plate number space and the type of fuel used such as GASOLINE or DIESEL and send it to 6738 and complete your system registration. Example: Fuel 34ABC12 GASOLINE
- Please call the Opet Customer Service at 444 67 38 and tell them you want to register your Smart Filling System.
- Download the Opet Mobile App and perform your registration via the Smart Fueling System screen.
OPET PETROLCULUK ANONIM SIRKETI PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA SMART FILLING SYSTEM CUSTOMER CLARIFICATION TEXT
The Smart Top-up System which belongs to Opet Petrolculuk A.S. is valid at Opet stations included in the system. In order for the customers to benefit from the service, they must be registered by sending an SMS to 6738 including YAKIT word, license plate number and fuel type with one space between them (SMS Example: "YAKIT 34ABC12 Benzin") or through Opet Customer Service or Opet Mobile Application with success. Our customers who make regular fuel purchases from Opet stations will be automatically added to the system. Mobile phone, license plate and product information are processed by Opet Petrolculuk A.S. ("Opet") as the data controller in order provide and improve this service within the scope of the Smart Top-up System application. After registering to the system successfully, only the fuel type that matches the license plate specified in the registration will be allowed to be purchased. In order to leave the system, you should call Opet Customer Services at 444 67 38. In order for the system to work, the license plate information entered in the cash register before purchasing fuel must be the same as the vehicle plate information registered in the system. IF the product type information of the registered plates in the system changes, the user is obliged to notify Opet Petrolculuk A.S. Opet Petrolculuk A.S reserves the right to stop and change the system. For detailed information, you can visit https://www.opet.com.tr/akilli-dolum-sistemi website or Call Opet Customer Services at 444 67 38.
When you come to the station for fuel purchase after registering to the system, it will check the product type matched with the license plate, If the product type in the pump and the product type of the license plate defined in the system don't match, it will end the process by giving an incorrect product filling alarm. When the same operation is attempted for the 2nd time by the pump attendant, it will give an error again, the system will not give an error in the 3rd attempt and fuel will be purchased. After that, the product type of the plate registered in the system will be automatically updated.
If you want to benefit from the Smart Top-up System, you can find the clarification text on how your personal data will be processed below.
a) Data Controller and Representative
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("Law"), your personal data can be processed by the data controller Opet Petrolculuk Anonim Sirketi ("Company") within the scope described below.
b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Plate and product type information collected in this process will be processed in order to prevent incorrect fuel filling within the scope of the Smart Top-up System by our company, as well as to carry out the necessary studies by our relevant business units for carrying out the commercial and operational activities provided by our company, and to carry out the related business processes; for the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, for the purposes of ensuring the legal or technical security and business continuity of our Company and the persons who have a business relationship with our Company.
c) To Whom and For What Reason Processes Personal Data be Sent
Your collected personal data can be transferred to our partners, legally authorized public/private establishment and organizations, our suppliers for the purposes specified above, limited to the personal data processing conditions specified in articles 8 and 9 of the Law and articles (b) and (c) of this clarification text.
ç) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected by our Company during your station visits in physical environment, based on our Company's legitimate interests. Your collected personal data can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (b) and (c) of this clarification text in accordance with the data processing conditions in the Law.
d) Rights of the Personal Data Owner Counted in Article 11 of the Law
As personal data owners, if you send your requests regarding your rights to our Barbaros Mahallesi Gelincik Sokak No: 4/A Ataşehir 34746 Istanbul address with the Data Owner Application Form at https://opetwebcdn.azureedge.net/medium/document-file-14.vsf, Our company will finalize the request as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. Although it is essential not to charge any fees for the requests, Opet reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, personal data owners has the right:
- to learn whether their personal data is processed,
- to request information if their personal data has been processed,
- to learn the purpose of processing their personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- to know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom their personal data has been transferred,
- to request correction of their personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom their personal data has been transferred,
- to request deletion or wiping off their personal data if the reasons for processing are removed in spite of the fact that they are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and provisions of other laws and to notifying third parties to whom their personal data are transferred regarding this transactions within this scope or in case of wrong processing,
- to obejct results against the person by analyzing the processes data via automatic systems individually,
- to request the compensation of the damage in the event that their personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.