ŞAN (Company Fuel Freight), which started its first transportation from Marmara Ereğli Terminal on September 11, 2017, serves our dealers and customers at our terminals and dispatching points.
Upon request of all Opet & Sunpet stations that accomplish fuel transportation through their own means and / or transporters; It carries out logistics operations (filling, transportation, unloading) within the framework of HSSE (Health Safety Security and Environment) and OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) rules, with support for daily fuel needs and stock planning.
- Carrying out the fuel freight and stock tracking of all Opet & Sunpet stations,
- Providing sustainable logistics operations service as the first choice of our stations with Opet quality and assurance,
- To remove financial and security risks in full compliance with HSE rules, with the zero accident principle,
- Increasing our brand image by way of adopting road safety, environment and safety issues in order to contribute to the formation of a more conscious society.
- To meet the expectations of Opet customers, employees and shareholders at the highest level to provide logistics operation process by being respectful the individual and society loyal to the law, economic and moral principles, and sensitive to health, safety and the environment.