You can get information from the sections below about laboratories quality policy, accreditation certificate and scope of the laboratories, complaints about laboratories, analysis request form and terms of analysis service.
OPET Petrolcülük A.Ş. Laboratories Quality Policy
We undertake to,
- Execute all accredited activities of the laboratories in accordance with TS EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard as well as other national and international standards, within the legal framework, and so as to meet the requirements of regulative bodies and recognition enabling corporations; producing independent, reliable, and the most qualified and accurate results with a good occupational and technical implementation in line with privacy policies by holding customer demands at bay from all kinds of commercial, financial and similar internal and external restraints that can jeopardize the quality and objectivity of laboratories, and thus maximizing customer satisfaction; to gather and confirm every information to validate potential complaints from customers, and inform customers accordingly,
- Ensure that all laboratory personnel learn and apply the policies and procedures of the Laboratory Quality Management System in full extent with continuous improvement, as well as consistently carry out the laboratory activities,
- Identify and eliminate or minimize all the risks regarding implementation, execution and improvement of Laboratory Quality Management System, as well as carry out necessary studies for the utilization of opportunities,
- Continiously improve the efficiency of quality, administrative, and technical systems within the operability of Laboratory Quality Management System, monitor its performance, provide communication about the importance of meeting customer requirements and other necessities of the system, secure the sustainability of the integrity and operability of the management system in the event of any planned and applied alteration on the system.
ISO 17025 Accreditation Certificate and Laboratory Scopes on General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
|ISO 17025 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COMPETENCE OF TESTING AND CALIBRATION LABORATORIES ACCREDITATION CERTIFICATE|
|MERSIN LABORATORY SCOPE|
|KORFEZ LABORATORY SCOPE|
|MARMARA LABORATORY SCOPE|
Analysis Requests, Fees and Terms of Analysis Service
Please access information regarding fuel products and AUS 32 product analysis form links below.
Our nearest laboratory will get in contact with you for analysis service and specify the necessary sample amount. After arrival of your sample and payment receipt, analysis process will begin.
Please fill the Analysis Request Form of the product you wish to be analyzed via the following buttons to receive analysis service.
Complaints Regarding Laboratories
As OPET Petrolcülük A.Ş. we provide analysis service for fuel and AUS 32 products in our laboratories located in three different terminals. The fact that appropriate steps will be taken towards addressing all kinds of complaints is secured under our laboratory quality policy. Our process of addressing complaints about our laboratories in our Korfez, Marmara Ereglisi nad Mersin Terminals consists of the following steps:
- You can submit your complaints to 444 6738 in detail.
- After your complaint is received by the relevant authorities, it will be assessed whether it is related or not with our laboratory.
- If your complaint is related with our laboratories, it will be filed in the system, assessed, and sent to the relevant laboratory to take the necessary actions.
- The laboratory which receives the complaint shall gather and confirm all the information that is necessary to make an assessment about the complaint.
- In every case possible, laboratory shall inform that the complaint is acknowledged.
- A formal notice will be declared to the complainant via the channel from which you have accessed by the staff of Product Quality and Laboratories Department who work exclusive of the laboratory activities, after progress reports are evaluated and prepared within 30 days.
- If your complaint is not related with our laboratories, you will be informed and your complaint will be directed to the concerned department if applicable.