Since the day the company has been founded, OPET Petrolcülük A.Ş. has set itself the goal of internal and foreign customer satisfaction, and is carrying on its activities with an understanding of quality at Marmara, Mersin, Giresun, Körfez and Körfez B terminals along with the General Directorate based on the “Quality Systems” approach which has been adopted in 2004.
Having been selected as the sector leader for 12 years since 2006 in Customer Satisfaction researches (Turkey Customers’ Voice and Turkey Customer Satisfaction Index) that was carried out by KALDER is our biggest pride in our journey of quality.
OPET has taken the first step towards quality with its efforts for founding the ISO 9001 Quality Management System which it has started in 2004.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
ISO 14064-1 Certificate Regarding Accuracy of Greenhouse Gas Emission Calculations
ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System
ISO 20000 Information Technologies Service Management System
ISO 27001 Information Safety Management System
ISO 17025 Accreditation Certificate on General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
Our Management System Policy undertakes to:
Produce products that satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers in an environmental-friendly approach and non-hazardous manner in line with the vision and mission of our company,
Measure if customer requirements are met in all areas in which we operate, evaluate the changing expectations and the feedbacks from customers in accordance with legal requirements in a fair, objective and unbiased manner, without demanding any fees and handle customer complaints in an effective and efficient manner and achieve full customer satisfaction,
Manage all of our resources towards meeting the expectations of our shareholders and management systems including staff training in an effective manner,
Achieving our goals by persistently improving our management systems,
Apply active human resources practices for improving the team spirit and having a competent human resource, and to give training support accordingly,
Achieve growth in the target markets on the basis of Total Quality Philosophy,
Abide by the laws and regulations and other requirements on Environment, Occupational Health and Safety,
Prevent environmental pollution, and minimize the waste by exercising the life cycle approach,
Execute and continually improve the requirements of existing Customer Satisfaction, Quality, Environmental Management Systems, Occupational Health and Safety Management System in accordance with the relevant standards on process approach and leadership mentality,
Provide protection from injuries and occupational diseases by identifying the risks and opportunities and minimizing potential losses through risk-based thinking approach,
Contribute to the national economy with loyalty to OPET values and respect for the environment and the society.
Information Technologies Service Management System and Information Safety Management System Policy
Information Safety Management System Policy
Information is a highly valuable and critical corporate asset that should be protected against various risks about its confidentiality, integrity, and availability. Therefore, as OPET, we undertake to execute and sustain the Information Safety Management System and report its efficiency; enable the implementation of the regulations, policies, procedures, and guidelines that are formed as required by management systems; keep track of the efficiency of the management system and adopt persistent improvement approach; provide the necessary resources for the effective management of the Information Safety Management System; continually assess the risks of information safety and minimize the risks by taking preventive measures; abide by the relevant laws on information safety and observe the liabilities and standards based on service agreements; organize educational activities to increase the awareness towards management systems; and raise the awareness of relevant parties to enable the contribution and harmony of our employees and business partners to the management systems.
Information Technologies Service Management System
OPET Petrolcülük A.Ş. undertakes to effectively manage the Information Technologies Services to meet the requirements and expectations of Business Units in the area of Information Technologies within universal standards. In order to achieve our goal in that direction, we, as OPET, undertake to create a Service Management System in accordance with ISO 20000-1 standards for the efficient management of Information Technologies Services; to arrange the requirements of Business Units about Information Technologies Services in accordance with the Company Strategy; to take the legal and regulative liabilities into consideration during the specification of the requirements of Information technologies Services; to continually assess the risks that may arise throughout our activities and minimize the risks by taking preventive measures; to provide necessary resources for the efficient installation and execution of the Information technologies Service Management System; to keep track of and supervise the prospective goals which we have set to enable continuous improvement of the Information Technologies Service Management System; to provide trainings for our employees and organize relevant operations by evaluating their recommendations.
OPET Petrolcülük A.Ş. Laboratories Quality Policy
We undertake to,
1- Execute all accredited activities of the laboratories in accordance with TS EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard, within the legal framework, and so as to meet the requirements of regulative bodies and recognition enabling corporations; producing independent, reliable, and the most qualified and most accurate results with a good occupational and technical implementation in line with privacy policies by holding customer demands at bay from all kinds of commercial, financial and similar internal and external restraints that can jeopardize the quality and objectivity of laboratories, and thus maximizing customer satisfaction; to gather and confirm every information to validate potential complaints from customers, and inform customers accordingly.
2- Ensure that all laboratory personnel learn the documentation for the Laboratory Quality Management System and completely apply and improve the policies and procedures, and also to have them consistently carry out the activities of the laboratory,
3- Identify all potential risks during the implementation, execution, and improvement of Laboratory Quality Management System, and to carry out every necessary task for the utilization of opportunities,
4- Improve the efficiency of qualitative, administrative, and technical systems within the operability of Laboratory Quality Management System, monitor its performance, provide communication about the importance of the meeting of customer requirements and other necessities for the system, secure the maintenance of the integrity and operability of the management system in the event of any alteration on the system is planned and applied.
· ISO 20000 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES SERVICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ENGLISH) Display
· ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM UKAS (TURKISH) Display
· ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM UKAS (ENGLISH) Display
· ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TURKAK (TURKISH) Display
· ISO 14001 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM UKAS (ENGLISH) Display
· ISO 14001 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM UKAS (TURKISH) Display
· ISO 14064-1 CERTIFICATE REGARDING THE ACCURACY OF GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSION CALCULATIONS Display
· OHSAS 18001 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM UKAS(TURKISH) Display
· OHSAS 18001 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM UKAS (ENGLISH) Display
· ISO 10002 CUSTOMER SATISFACTION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (TURKISH) Display
· ISO 10002 CUSTOMER SATISFACTION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ENGLISH) Display
· ISO 27001 INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TURKAK (TURKISH) Display
· ISO 27001 INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TURKAK (ENGLISH) Display
ISO 17025 ACCREDITATION CERTIFICATE AND LABORATORY EXTENT DOCUMENTS ON GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COMPETENCE OF TESTING AND CALIBRATION LABORATORIES
· ISO 17025 ACCREDITATION CERTIFICATE ON GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COMPETENCE OF TESTING AND CALIBRATION LABORATORIES Display
· MERSIN LABORATORY EXTENT Display
· KORFEZ LABORATORY EXTENT Display
· MARMARA LABORATORY EXTENT Display
As OPET Petrolcülük A.Ş. we provide service for fuel and AUS 32 products in our laboratories at three different facilities. The fact that appropriate steps will be taken towards addressing all kinds of complaints is secured under our laboratory quality policy. Our process of addressing your complaints about our laboratories in our terminals consists of the following steps:
· You can submit your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org or 444 6738.
· After your complaint is received by the relevant authorities, it will be assessed whether it is related with our laboratory.
· If your complaint is related with our laboratories, they will be filed in the system, assessed, and sent to the relevant laboratory to take the necessary action.
· The laboratory which receives the complaint shall gather and confirm all information that are necessary to make an assessment about the complaint.
· In every case possible, laboratory shall inform that the complaint is acknowledged.
· A formal notice will be declared to the complainant via the channel from which you have accessed by the staff of Product Quality and Laboratory Directorate who work exclusive of the laboratory activities , after reports on progress are prepared and confirmed within 30 days.
· If your complaint is not related with our laboratory, you will be informed and directed by us.