OPET PETROLCULUK ANONIM SIRKETI CUSTOMER PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PROCESSING CLARIFICATION TEXT
1. DATA SUPERVISOR
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("Law"), your personal data can be processed by the data controller Opet Petrolculuk Anonim Sirketi ("Company" or "Opet") within the scope described below.
You can find detailed information about the purposes of processing your personal data by our Company from the Opet Petrolculuk Anonim Sirketi Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy, which has been shared with the public at https://www.opet.com.tr/personal-data-protection.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED
Your collected personal data wil be used;
- Provided that it is relevant to establishment and performance of an agreement directly, based on the fact that the personal data of the agreement parties and legal reason that the data supervisor must carry out its legal obligations;
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units in order to benefit the relevant people from the products and services offered by our company and carrying out the relevant business processes,
- In order to provide you with the products or services you have requested from our company (for example, in your fuel or station market shopping, during your registration to our mobile applications, while supplying by-products or services such as Yakitkart, Opet Card, to offer these products and services to you)
- Making the necessary communications for the delivery of the products and services you have purchased to you,
- Carrying out your payment transactions,
- In order to provide after-sales support services,
- Providing products and services with order management,
- For Opet Card activation and execution of sales activities,
- In order to provide after-sales support services,
- Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data supervisor, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed;
- Managing corporate communication activities (for example, communicating through our social media accounts),
- Responding to your requests and complaints submitted to us and performing the necessary processes for your requests (for example, receiving your feedback about our services),
- Realization of processes for ensuring customer satisfaction; management of request and complaint processes (for example, performing activities such as awards, sweepstakes, contests you participate in; receiving your feedback within the scope of satisfaction surveys you participate in),
- Developing our products and services, planning internal business strategies within this scope,
- Carrying out activities for the legal and economic security of our Company with our products and services (for example, monitoring and analyzing to prevent fraudulent payments during payment transactions, auditing suspicious sales transactions)
- Sharing with suppliers for the follow-up and control of sales activities.
- To be obliged in order for the data supervisor to be able to fulfill its legal obligation,
- Fulfilling our legal obligations (for example, sending notifications arising from tax legislation or legislation on the energy market and keeping records; or responding to information and document requests made by authorized persons and institutions)
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right.
- Resolving consumer disputes, lawsuits or similar disputes and to protect the rights and interests of our Company.
- Based on the legal reason for your express consent,
- To customize our products and services according to your behavior and purchasing habits, to create your customer profile in order to offer you the most suitable campaigns and opportunities,
- For the execution of marketing activities such as campaigns, promotions, contests and sweepstakes in which you participate.
- In line with your communication preferences, direct communication with you about the products and services offered by our Company and in this context, sending commercial electronic messages to the contact addresses you have provided to us, in line with your approval.
- Transferring abroad, to Google for Google Maps and to Commencis Teknoloji Anonim Sirketi for push notifications in order for you to benefit from the technical infrastructure services for the information technology systems in which certain functions within the mobile applications operate and for the hosting of your personal data during the presentation of the mobile application services we provide.
3. TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
We may share your collected personal data with public institutes and financial advisers regarding financial issues to fulfill our legal obligations, with service providers from whom we receive technical support due to obligations originating from customer legislations, with our vendors, services to fulfill our obligations originating from the agreement, with establishments from whom we receive technical infrastructure and with third party service providers which provides technical support, with consultants and other technical service providers to whom we provide services within the scope of our legitimate interest and if you have open consent, with our business partners with whom we work to perform communication and advertisement activities regarding your open consent, especially for marketing and promotion activities. You personal data may be transferred abroad, to Google for Google Maps and to Commencis Teknoloji Anonim Sirketi for push notifications in order for you to benefit from the technical infrastructure services for the information technology systems in which certain functions within the mobile applications operate and for the hosting of your personal data during the presentation of the mobile application services we provide if you use function in the event that you grant your open consent.
4. METHOD OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Your personal data is collected by our Company in electronic environment through mobile application, website, call center, short message, e-mail and in physical environment through our dealers, based on the legal reasons set forth in Article 2 of the Clarification Text.
5. RIGHTS OF THE RELEVANT PERSON COUNTED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
As a relevant person, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- To request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Although processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and provisions of other laws, requesting deletion or wiping off your personal data if the reasons for processing are removed and requesting notifying third perties to whom your personal data are transferred regarding this transactions within this scope or in case of wrong processing,
- Objecting results against the person by analyzing the processes data via automatic systems individually,
- To request the compensation of the damage in the event that your personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
You can send your applications regarding your rights specified above by filling Opet Petrolculuk Anonim Sirketi Data Owner Application Form which can be found at https://www.opet.com.tr/Files/Opet_Kisisel_Verilerin_Korunmasi_ve_Islenmesi_Politikasi.pdf address. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
OPET CARD PROGRAM CONDITIONS
1. In order to benefit from the Opet Card Program and use the points earned, the Member must approve the Opet Card Data Processing Consent and Commercial Electronic Message Confirmation Text and register with his/her mobile phone number. The member accepts and undertakes that he/she is responsible for not giving or using the card and number, user name and/or password given to him/her and keeping them, also to notify 444678 Opet Customer Services in case of a change in mobile phone number, closure or transfer of the line, if it is determined that the card or mobile phone has been abused by the Member or someone else, or the Program has been abused, all kinds of rights and gains regarding membership will be taken back, other measures can be applied. If the necessary notification is not made, Opet Card Program cannot be held responsible for the points defined for the mobile phone number due to the transfer of the line to someone else. The member accepts that Opet Card Program is not responsible for disputes originating from this matter, he/she will not give card number or mobile phone to another person, if he gives, all responsibility falls to him/her and he will lose all rigts including the points he/she earned. If the membership card or mobile phone is lost or stolen, the member will notify Opet Customer Services. The Member is responsible for any damages that may arise until the notification is made. The conditions in this article will also apply to all vehicles other than the card used in the Program.
2. Opet may change the terms of the Opet Card Program, suspend the program, cancel the membership, and receive membership fees, except for the purposes such as the use of personal data, without prior notice. Points earned during the year may be reset on 31 January of the following year. The current conditions can be learned from the communication channels of the Opet Card Program. Opet Card Program shall not be held responsible in any way regarding disputes originating from delayed or wrong announcements, points etc., not being able to provide facilities such as points to the member due to the electronic infrastructure of the system. The conditions in this article will also apply to other programs to be commissioned.
3. Opet or the Member may terminate the membership at any time and without any reason, provided that they give notice 1 week before. In this case, the membership expires in 1 week. Members will be able to benefit from their rights until the expiration date of membership, in case of valid conditions. When the membership expires, the points accumulated on the card and the rights granted to the Member will be deleted and taken back by Opet. The members accepts accuracy of the information explained with this form and in other ways, he/she will update them if there is any change, Opet's books and records will be counted as final evidence in case of disputes, natural persons living in Turkey over the age of 18 can become a member of the Opet Card Program, and legal entities can be included in the Program with the decision of Opet unless otherwise regulated and announced by Opet.
In order to spend the points earned during auto gas shopping in Opet with Opet Card as of 15.11.2018, the Card must be activated from Aygaz Service Line (444 4 999).
The Paro Program is a customer satisfaction program created to provide various advantages to its members through various merchants and other applications. OPET Card is also a Paro card. Thanks to the Paro feature, points can be earned and spent and Paro opportunities can be used at other Paro member businesses with the OPET Card. Detailed information about Paro member businesses, campaigns and Paro can be found at www.paro.com.tr. As of 15.11.2018, points earned from shopping made with Opet Cards at other Paro member businesses cannot be spent until the card is activated for the Paro Loyalty Program. For the Paro Loyalty Program, the card must be activated by text message or from Paro Customer Services (444 7276).
Points earned during fuel shopping at Opet with Paro Cards of Paro member businesses other than Opet as of 15.11.2018 can't be spent without activating the Paro Cards for Opet Loyalty Program. In order for the Paro Card to enter the scope of Opet Loyalty Program, it must be activated through (444 6738), Opet Online Services or Opet Mobile Application.